Freeman sheet wax - adhesive backed, thermally stable (to 265°F/131°C), thickness tolerance within .001". Adds material thickness to flat or contoured surfaces, not disturbed by exotherm of casting resins or plasters. Used widely in production of plastics, press tools, patterns, checking fixtures etc.
Size of sheet wax:
12” x 24” adhesive backed.
Thermo-Stable Sheet Wax was developed primarily for use with tooling plastics to prevent wax deformation under exothermic heat conditions. It displays the following physical properties:
* Uniform thickness accuracy of + .001 throughout.
* Temperature resistance up to 282°F
* Firm surface for durability and depression resistance
* Maximum flexibility for forming quickly and accurately to any contoured surface
* Natural draping characteristics at room temperature and absence of memory (spring-back) eliminate the need to warm or temper the wax.
* This adhesive-backed style is most preferred because it can be readily applied.
* Various thicknesses available