Resins Online ("Resins Online")
Terms and Conditions (Website)
1. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, they will apply to your use of the Resins Online website including on-line services available on that site. By using this website you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. From time to time we may change these terms and conditions and will post revisions on our website. We recommend you regularly review these Terms and Conditions and your continued use of this website will constitute acceptance of any changes to the website terms. These Terms and Conditions shall not affect any statutory rights which you may from time to time be entitled to, to the extent that such rights cannot be varied or excluded by law.
2. Quality Control
2a. Resins Online products are made to exacting standards using the highest quality raw materials. The website is maintained by Robnor Resins Ltd who are ISO 9001 2000 approved.
2b. Certificates of Conformity are not provided by Resins Online.
3a. All products sold by Resins Online via the Resins Online website are subject to acceptance of the order by Resins and availability of the product and are sold by Resins Online subject to Resins Online Terms & Conditions of Sale. If an item is out of stock or found to be unavailable we will aim to advise you by e-mail within 2 working days of us receiving your order.
3b. Making A Purchase – Delivery to UK addresses only.
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse under Products , select the items that you wish to buy adding them to the shopping basket. Stock quantities are for guidance only and are liable to change at short notice. After you have finished your selection, click on "Checkout" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. We accept credit and debit card payment including Visa, Mastercard and Mestro. We do not charge for an item until it is ready to ship.
Tax Charges 20% VAT is added.
Credit Card Security
All credit card numbers are encrypted using the Worldpay software facility they are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
3c. Dispatch and Shipping – to UK addresses only.
We aim to despatch within 7 working days from receipt of order. If an item is out of stock or found to be unavailable we aim to advise you within 2 working days from receipt of the order.
Track the status of your orders online using the order tracker function.
3d. Delivery – Making the delivery.
Our carrier will aim to deliver between the hours of 09.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday. You will be asked to sign for the delivery please check carefully that the goods are in good condition. If not please sign the delivery note from the carrier accordingly.
Timed and weekend deliveries are not available.
Resins Online will not accept responsibility for any loss or damage not identified at the time of delivery in writing on the delivery note nor for goods left in any place at your request.
4. Returns Policy at www.resins-online.com.
We want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items. We accept the return of all items only if they are unopened and in their original condition. If you return goods, as detailed within 7 days, we will offer a refund less the carriage charge. A handling charge of 20% will be taken off the goods sale price. No refunds can be given after 7 days.
You can always return items if they are defective. Please note: we only accept returns of items that have been opened if they are defective. Please see "To return an item" below for details of how to return defective items to us.
To return an item:
To return an item, please enclose a note giving the reason for the return, wrap the package securely and send the package to the address below. In the case of a defective product, please provide a full description of the fault and return the defective item in its original box (if any), with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories.
Then send the package to the address below:
Resins Online QC
Robnor Resins Ltd
31 Athena Avenue
Elgin Industrial Estate
Tel: 01793 823741
Fax: 01793 827033
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part, we will be happy to refund any delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and any reasonable costs in returning it to us. Otherwise you will be responsible for those charges.
5. Resins Online may (directly or through its trusted affiliates), from time to time, send you information on offers and promotions. You will have the opportunity to notify us if you do not wish to receive such offers or be notified of further promotions. Please see our Privacy & Security Policy here.
6. Resins Online reserves the right to withdraw any product from the Resins Online website at any time and we may refuse to process any transaction at any time at our sole discretion.
7. No part of this site may be reproduced in any form whether electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of Resins Online other than for the purposes of keeping a record of transactions entered into on our website. Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited and Resins Online reserves all its rights in respect of any intellectual property used on this website.
8. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all electronic communications sent from your computer to us. You must use this website for lawful purposes only.
9. This website contains links including hyperlinks which are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked website, its operator or content.
10. You acknowledge that Resins Online makes no representation of warranty in respect of the availability of this website or that it is error free.
11. Where Resins Online accepts an order from you to purchase products, the language that shall be offered to you shall be English only.
12. There are areas of our website where you may be asked to transmit credit card information in order to complete a purchase transaction [or for verification purposes]. Any time we ask for a credit card number, it will be in an encrypted format using industry-standard (secure socket layer) encryption.
13. The use of data that you provide to us or which is collected by us on this website is governed by our Privacy & Security Policy.
14b. Hours of business:
Monday to Thursday 0800 – 17.00
Friday 08.00 – 12.45
Closed on Bank Holidays
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and both Resins Online and you agree that any dispute arising under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be referred to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.